Saturday, August 4, 2018

Do you remember this old Yoplait commercial?



*disclaimer:while Google-ing this commercial, I found several articles bemoaning the anti-feminist sentiment of the dairy-filled marketing campaign. I always liked the idea of the two friends, sitting together and snacking, listing fun things they enjoy... so phooey on that*

Anyway... I was thinking the other day of these commercials and which things I'd list as being as "...good" (or better) as a tasty Yoplait. Here are some ideas:
- being dried off in the sun after a swim
- the 1st warm day after a long cold winter
- the 1st cool day after a long humid summer
- crunchy leaves underfoot
- having my hair washed and blow-dried in a salon
- the inland lake and accompanying park near my house
- a perfectly toasted marshmallow
- a dress with pockets
- when the radio plays a string of my favorite songs with minimal ads

No comments:

Post a Comment