Wednesday, August 8, 2018

#dfln... Sean Bean in Canada




I was at a girls' sleepaway camp in Canada... for adults. Just like a camp I went to in middle school: bunk beds, late nights, teddy bears, junk food, counselors... except that all of the campers we in our 20s. We were watching a romantic comedy and one of the girls said, "Oh I wish there was a handsome man here to reenact this part!"

"There is," answered a Yorkshire brogue. We all turned around to see SEAN BEAN, celebrity crush/love of my life for so many years, strolling in TOWARDS ME. "Well Rachel, I've been thinking about 'ya, and I canna' keep away," he says, as he picks my up in his arms [*side note about me being picked up in dreams: since I've always been a) a bit overweight and b) drawn to skinny dudes, being picked up and carried has always been a girly dream of mine], and swept me into a sweet kiss.

And then, just as the other girls sighed Image result for 13 going on 30 slumber party and wished that they too had a hunky Brit to love them... Anthony Joshua, world renowned boxer and charming British man himself, walked in and demanded to Sean, "Oi! What are you goin' with my girl? I came to tell her I love her." They proceed to transform into duelists, wearing Pride & Prejudice-esque outfits, twirling their respective fencing blades, and speaking in excellent P&P parlance. Not that I remember all of the dialogue... but it was lovely to behold.

No comments:

Post a Comment